Advanced University of Idaho 3-day Human Performance Improvement TECHNOLOGIST Certificate Course (CEUs) – November 2022 LIVE in Las Vegas
Suggested Course Pre-read Material
DOE HPI Manual Vol 1- Concepts & Principles (PDF)
DOE HPI Manual Vol 2- HPI Tools (PDF)
Advanced University of Idaho 3-day LIVE in Las Vegas Human Performance Improvement (HPI) TECHNOLOGIST Certificate course. The course will be presented over a three day period. The BushCo HPI Practitioner (or equivalent) is a prerequisite for this course.
This course is intended for experienced Human Performance Improvement (HPI) Practitioners ready to move to a very Advanced level of HPI implementation.
It is a 3-day course requiring passing a final exam for both a University of Idaho HPI Technologist Certificate and eligibility for CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
Prerequisite requires completing the BushCo University of Idaho Practitioner course or equivalent.
The objectives include:
- Creating a Sr Mgt Vacuum for HPI
- Understanding and applying the HPI Resiliency Scale
- Full draft development of a 3-year implementation plan
- Real time risk assessment application
- Facilitating the HPI Tool SuperGrid
- Interview Techniques graded by peers
- Passing daily quizzes on what was covered during the day
- Understanding in detail Failing Safely